Old 04-18-2021, 12:26 PM
Descendto450
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2020
Position: Airbus 320 Left

Originally Posted by Regularguy View Post
Who said this was a “right wing” position?

Oh, I get it all those politicians who hated and wanted Trump out of office. They and their supporters turned this into a “right wing” thing.

When I read what’s happening in Michigan, all the stupidity, and hypocrisy of Gov Whitmer I begin to understand the viral problems of those who think like her.

Somehow they are failing to see or even consider these repeated attempts of lockdowns, mask mandates and such are actually contributed to the ongoing COVID crisis and not fixing a thing. Why is it these people are so blinded by their single mindedness and ignore the old axiom, “… repeating the same behavior and expecting different results.”

Of course to follow the lead of successful leaders who are of a different color would be a horrible thing.

Thank you Bill Mahr, sadly Governors and the President are such enormous failures and won’t listen.
while I totally agree with you on this. The comment you reference was my lack of reading into the comical comment from the previous poster.. Yes it is good to see those on either side of an issue break ranks with the sheep of their party and use their brain instead of just mindless following. Early last year he was in hot water with the cancel culture crowd on the left. That’s 2 strikes against him, one more and he might be off the island!!