View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 04:26 PM
GojetFires
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2018

Originally Posted by colive10 View Post
Just so you guys know, all of the misinformation you hear on this forum is by a very select few who feel they were mistreated in some way. It is all just noise. If you prepare, study and have humility, if you come with a positive and cooperative attitude, you will be just fine. No one at this airline is out to get you. They want you to succeed and get you online. Don't listen to the noise.
Good try Covid. Listen, listen, listen would be my advise. As my screen name shows, I keep track of TSH and GoJet's misdeeds. Contrary to Covid's post, is is not just a "few who feel they were mistreated in some way". And it is not, "just noise". Do you see stories at Envoy, PSA, or any other airline like you see at TSH?

I collect court filings, deposition transcripts, trial transcripts, company emails, jury decisions, court opinions etc. Suits against Gojet and TSH by employees are usually in federal court and can be downloaded from the federal court website.

Anyone want to see an internal management email where the VP of Ops is directing other management to setup an employee to be fired because the employee wanted to hold the company to follow the contract? PM me. How about the VP of operations testifying that 3 years after firing a captain that he could have reinstated him with a single simulator training session followed by a checkride, and then he could be back flying. When questioned about the FAA approving that he said he did not see any reason why they wouldn't. I can send you the trial transcript. The judge didn't buy it.

Skywest has 10 times as many pilots as Gojet, I don't see people having similar stories over there.