Thread: Hiring Again?!
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 06:22 PM
injun21
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by WhiskyWhisky View Post
Indoc and Systems are easy. Study CPT like mad. Had several classmates make it all the way to CPT and bombed. They were given 2nd chances and still Bombed. CPT you must have down pat. Flows and calls. No mistakes. No excuses. It will also make sims that much easier. Remember ZW has very high standards in the Sims. 5000 hour corporate pilots bombed the sims at ZW due to their unnatural inability to fly and do CPT correctly. Don't worry about Indoc or Systems. Get your $%^& in gear for CPT. You can buy me a beer later.

Ok, CPT is the point where you start separating the boys from the men. The reason why the higher time pilots failed is because they did not want to change the way they did things. (My CPT partner in 2017 was 63 years old). He bombed because of his attitude not because of his ability. If you’ve never flown jets before than you don’t know how to do it wrong or right so just listen to the instructor. I did not have my flows down pat and I made it through. I’ve been a captain for two years. ZW has high standards. You can’t bull**** your way through training.