Thread: Interview prep?
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 01:11 PM
Neptune
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2016
Position: MV-22
Default ECIC

I was unimpressed with the ECIC videos. I didn’t feel like it was very valuable, especially for the price. Admittedly, I didn’t really have much interest in them, as I didn’t want to accidentally refer to those stories or scenarios at my interview. The general content is just that, general and only surface level.

However, after you get an interview invite and do their seminars and top-off, you’ll be very thankful. The United-specific seminar was incredible and performed by a United pilot with experience conducting interviews for the company. You’re getting info from an involved source. Specifically for the flight scenario portion of the interview, it was invaluable.

The top-off was also excellent. It’s a mock interview with many of the similarly-worded questions that you’ll see at the interview. It’ll cover a range of topics and will get you prepared for nearly anything asked during the HR portion. It was nice having the reassurance that my answers and tone were on point with what the company was searching for.

FWIW, don’t let Aaron’s social media account prevent you from receiving excellent preparation. If one lets another person’s politic views dissuade he/she from landing their dream job, then it probably wasn’t as important as believed. If you really want the job, help your self and go with a known entity. ECIC and Cage have a track record of success. Don’t overthink it.