View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 08:53 AM
hav3atps
Wrenching on avionics

Joined APC: Aug 2018
Position: sitting

Originally Posted by Strenyakov View Post
They have the same people making these decisions with the exception of one lawyer who left after Delta took their planes and went home. Having lost the Delta contract and having problems getting pilots because word is out about about these activities, I would think that TSH has cut back on this type of thing or maybe is not being so blatant about it. But there are new cases, 20-cv-696, filed in Minnesota federal court. The EEOC already ruled against Gojet on this case and now it is federal court. It's a flight attendant case but has a similar MO to what they have done with pilots.

Pilots are free to make their own choices of where to go and this website allows them to make a more informed decision. How many pilots have had their careers saved because TSH/GoJet now know that their actions will be examined on this website?
Actually, have a few regrets as I'm sure many others do, from getting sucked into the drama on this sight and not going to certain companies only to find out that it was nothing at all like it was portrayed to be. I'm not speaking on behalf of Gojet. It may all be accurate or not and this sight may have helped out a few individuals overtime but with all the personal animosity that gets posted, I would hardly consider it a place for making "more informed decisions" That ship sailed years ago.

It doesn't matter what airlines page you look at, a few posts in and there will be someone going off about the company. And it does nothing but destroy the validity of those who are just trying to convey genuine info.