View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 05:05 PM
greatmovieistar
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2019

Originally Posted by BeatNavy View Post
No. I’m simply pointing out how asinine the logic is that RAH pilots want priority on all 3 majors because they *could* do some flying for all 3 majors, especially when someone is crying about losing out to a B6 guy who could be doing more “AA flying” than he does at RAH. Want AA JS priority? Go work for AA or one of their WOs. It’s that simple. You already got a helluva deal on UA/DL, even if you’re a guy who flies solely in the AE system. I used to fly exclusively for American Eagle at my multi-major feeder regional, but still had JS priority on UA/UAX because I *could* maybe go fly under United express. I thought that was unfair, but favorable to me. I bumped a mainline UAL guy off an offline (for me) UAX flight. That was messed up, but that was the deal. I’d consider yourselves lucky. But you keep trying to push your luck. You want to have your cake and eat it too. Personally, I’d expend energy trying to leave the regionals and get to the majors instead of trying to fight unions at the majors, but that’s just me. Good luck to you all.
What AA flying do you do again? When you pax leave your aircraft do they think they are flying American Airlines and that you are employed by them?