View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 06:12 AM
EMAW
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2013

Originally Posted by OnFloats View Post
Well, the good news is I’ve been swimming in the DPJ pool long enough to perfect my backstroke, butterfly stroke and my freestyle. The bad news is that it’s been so long I think I might be turning into a fish...

I’m doing my best to remain patient as we all wait for good news from the company, and it seems like the industry as a whole is starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. I would love to have an idea of what growth looks like right now. Stang mentioned being slightly overstaffed on the jets, and I’m wondering if there is enough demand now that there is at least some internal movement. Anyone have any insight on this?

At the end of the day, I’m so thankful to at least be in the pool, and I’m very excited about the opportunity to join this company. Just hope it’s sooner rather than later!
Wheels Up Aviation (GAMA) is hiring for the KingAir. A lot of the former DPJ, TMC, and Mountain slots are being offered internally at this time. I’m not much help with the whole process unfortunately.