View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 08:28 AM
TOGALOCK
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2018

Originally Posted by Bravo3 View Post
Really? Must we put every detail on a public forum? The training center is owned by Airbus. Can’t see them liking the optics of a “beer board” within their training center. Hopefully your detailed insight won’t shine a light on what’s been a sensible honor system within our own program.
Really?? No. I don't think that the mere mention of who's buying the rounds at a celebratory gathering following the completion of ground school, after training hours, at a location in no way associated with Airbus, Frontier, airplanes, airports or pilots, and everyone attends under their own free will would cause alarm bells to go off in France. Now, if I had said that we were poppin tops and doing keg stands in the classroom while the flight attendant class ran around topless and we offered them nickles for tickles, then yes, I could see your point.

Having said that, I went through ground school at the old G.O and the sim center wasn't yet owned by airbus. Maybe the traditions have changed and such a board doesn't even exist anymore. Who knows.

Every airline has their traditions. Many similar, if not identical, to this one. It's not a unique case of Frontier gone wild. It's a fun company to work for with a lot of great and fun people. Take a breath. Nobody is trying to enter your safety bubble.