View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 09:10 AM
Longhornmaniac8
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2017
Position: Guppy

Originally Posted by sanicom3205 View Post
I have said prior in conversations with longhorn that I think we should just give it to them and end this. Longhorn is a level headed dude and I think in real life we’d agree on a lot of things. I truly believe the strife here comes from the tactics, again has been discussed extensively and we disagree - so be it, really doesn’t matter in the end.
Thanks. For what it's worth, I agree with you that we'd probably agree on a lot of things (hah). I'm always down to talk shop. It's a fun industry because there's always something new changing/worth discussing.

I hope you know I mean with all sincerity that I don't want to see any line pilots anywhere hurt by anyone else, least of all something like this. We played that game with the United situation and even though we may have won the "battle" as far as getting UA to back down on imposing their priority, to your earlier point we quite clearly lost the PR war.

It's a good lesson to all of us that it's as much how you do as what you do. Also, that the industry is too small to burn bridges.

Best of luck to y'all; I'm glad to see some movement again in the industry. A rising tide lifts all ships.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk