View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 03:23 PM
Regularguy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2011
Position: A Nobody

Originally Posted by FlewUnderWires View Post

I never brought up Pelosi, BLM, AOC, or whatever else you are raving about. You threw that out there in a panicked deflection after getting called out for saying that You don’t think Jan 6 was so bad.
You are really something and I stand on my comment about your ability to read and comprehend. Amazing isn't it when a narrative gets so ingrained in person's head they can't see beyond their nose. It's call being myopic in their views. If you noticed I never wrote or implied the Jan 6 invasion of the Capital Building "wasn't so bad." I clearly pointed out when compared to the hatred, destruction, death and out right verbal attacks by certain Congress women and others, those events were not only equal to but greater attacks on our Nation and its very core. Something you deny!

And just to get the record straight no one "panicked" except for you. Especially when you bring up tired old cliches to "deflect" the real issues at hand.

Let's make this more clear, people who have an opinions like you about the past year of hate and destruction within our Country are major contributors to the dangers we face, both physically and culturally real.

But in the end you will just call names, use some sort foul language or something similar bringing more hate and destruction to the world.

Moving on, go fly your airplane.