Gets Weekends Off
Regularguy
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2011
  • Position
    A Nobody
Quote: Ok then I guess I’ll ask you why is it that you and your buddies are the only ones that know more than what the entire world seems to be missing about mask usage? Why are major countries all around the globe, filled with doctors and scientists that are smarter than you and me, are advocating masks to help against community spread? But but look at this article I found that agrees with me on the internet!!!
Ok knob

Why is it all of their articles and data show the same thing I have written and yet they have convinced the world leaders to mandate mask wearing?

World leaders, Presidents, Governors, Mayors and down make the mandates, not the CDC and medical “experts.” They are just tying to find a general way to reduce the spread of this virus.

The real question should be this, why have all these leader chosen such draconian measures and penalties instead of following the actual science and data? Could it be their conscious or maybe subconscious motivations are not the control of COVID or another agenda?

In the USA you all have argued over and over again about the differences between states who are more draconian and dictatorial than the others. In the end it always comes out the results have little difference between them. The only major difference I personal observe is the control of the Governors and Mayors. It’s really that simple and it’s the same across the globe and I wonder why you are blinded to that?

No I have nothing special over the medical experts, I just read their reports and ignore the media. What I am writing is it’s how the leaders USE the reports and ignore the details which is the issue. And how people allow themselves to be used, both voluntary and involuntarily.

Humans love control and that’s what this has become all about. Yes it’s a bad virus, but the opportunity for control is huge!

So let me ask you, and others like you, this; Why is it that I can concede masks reduce the vapor distance and therefore the distance an infected person can come to others, and yet you can’t concede or even acknowledge the COVID is being used to fuel the power and control of so many leaders across the USA and globe? Remember Biden was not elected on his platform. He was elected because of how he said he would stop the COVID spread. And yet his first 100 days is really about his political agenda.