Thread: So much for "100 days"

Furloughedboi , 05-09-2021 09:12 PM
Gets Weekends Off
Furloughedboi
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2021
Quote: Ok then I guess I’ll ask you why is it that you and your buddies are the only ones that know more than what the entire world seems to be missing about mask usage? Why are major countries all around the globe, filled with doctors and scientists that are smarter than you and me, are advocating masks to help against community spread? But but look at this article I found that agrees with me on the internet!!!
Knob, I’m gonna drop this one on you.

The USA is supposedly a leading country, yet our “top” scientists and even our President and VP are making a complete show of the mask and safety theater. Double-masking in a room of fully vaxxed people. 10’+ distance between themselves and others. Double masked when outdoors.

So, to counter your question, “is every other country making it up?” ... why not? If the USA is doing it, what’s to say other people aren’t? They’re doing it for the very same reason the USA is:
- to show the severity of covid
- to show they’re “doing something”
- to show it’s not over yet

I could go on. The fact is, Fauci is our “leading” expert, and he still wears a mask around fully vaccinated people. It’s the most idiotic thing I’ve ever seen