View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 06:20 PM
Drum
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2015
Position: 3+ hour sit in the ATL

Originally Posted by Buck Rogers View Post
PSA...

Another option for those on a regular line is to schedule it over a trip(or 2). Shows up almost immediately as NOFLY. I figure since Delta wants me to get it....they are gonna pay. To not do so is tantamount to cleaning sky club loungers for free. Their need to virtue signal cost them 32K....I'm not the least bit embarrassed about it.
And our competitors are doing what? Yeah. Not mandating it for new hires and not even shaming the reg employees into acquiescing to the jab. That is the right way to go about it.

Don't give me the drivel of "well other countries' will demand it". They only will until we don't. Then it becomes a full stop. But that isn't going happen given our current officials.

No, I don't want the $$$. Again, why do they have to bribe and/or threaten,shame to take the jab? If this was a lethal killer illness, heck I'd beat you up to get a shot to "protect" me. That isn't the case here now is it?

Not taking the jab, no way, no how. Keeping me and mine out of the experiment for the duration.

Pause ops. See how it shakes out. I'll be like the 40-50% of the FDA and CDC peeps and NOT participate in the great experiment thank you.

Hope you don't suffer from Prion malady 5 years from now buck. Maybe the 32K will make it better for you.