Old 05-16-2021, 10:48 AM
forea013
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2016
Position: PA28-181 & Left Seat (Student)

Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
I applied mid-April and just got an email for an initial phone interview this week....no pre-covid application. Hope that is good news for many.
Also just spent the morning wading through old threads trying to get info on the overall interview process and timeline and after 2 hours of NetJets vs 121 debate I think next time I will just hit my thumb with a hammer or maybe schedule a root canal.
That helps a lot! Thank you for the update. Hopefully I will be receiving an invite shortly. I was mid-late April applicant.

I would personally rather do part 135/91 flying after being able to see both sides of the spectrum. However, that is my own opinion and it was made by comparing the lifestyles of both 121 and 135/91 operations that I have experienced personally. Working for both sides for around the same timeframe. I miss the personal interactions with the clients/passengers and the simple freedoms of just hanging out at the FBO instead of being trapped inside airport terminals for hours until next flight. (Not to mention commuting)

I’m wishing the best for you! Do well!