View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 07:54 PM
Noworkallplay
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2018

BrianH and TonyC,

It appears from previous post you both have previously done union work? If true, Thank You! I truly appreciate those who volunteer. It also appears this union work you did was an elected position and in the past 1-3 years? If true, I have a couple questions:
  • If you had such great ideas, why did the elected majority and committees not notice these great ideas during your term?

• As someone who did some committee work in a previous life prior to Purple I understand that union work is about what the group wants. With this being said, you have to convince a group of people your idea is the best way to resolve a problem. So why were you unable to convince a large group of people (committees and reps) you had a better way to resolve the retirement issue?

• Are you two more the type to cry because you lost an argument? Are you just jaded because the way you wanted to resolve an issue wasn't accepted? Did you fail to articulate yourself well enough to gain support?

You two seem like reasonable people, but more the type that are crying over hurt feelings. You know the ones who look back and always say "I could have done so much better if they would have just listened". All the while you have no clue if that is true because you don't know how your idea would have played out. Arm Chair QB types.

I sure hope you two have a good support system at home a some good shoulders to cry on. If not, call each other and find some good snuggle time.