View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 11:21 AM
AverageGPA
On Reserve

Joined APC: May 2021

Originally Posted by wingtipwalker View Post
Pre-Covid cadet (June 2019 "hire" date)....about 3 weeks ago I logged into the portal and was able to update my hours. Tried to go look at it a few days ago and I can't access the portal.

Any other cadets still have skywestonline access?

My cadet experience was they just went dark. I did the onsite in SLC in August 2019 and was updating hours. Then Covid and I've literally never heard anything else. I just started even thinking about it again when things started thawing out. Did they ever formally communicate the termination of the cadet program?
I had to reset my password for the portal access. No issues after that. I had the same issue as you, re: communication. I heard nothing from about February 2020 onward. I finally reached out to them several weeks ago (after multiple non-cadet friends of mine had received interview invites) and was instructed to apply for the FO position and make sure I was using my Cadet login credentials. Still haven't heard anything since then. Overall, it's been a very frustrating experience due to the lack of communication.