Thread: Guardian Flight
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 08:15 AM
KitCloudkicker
On Reserve

Joined APC: Aug 2019

Originally Posted by Demoman View Post
From your otherwise fascinating story...
You were fired from your previous employer( Empire )
​​​you were fired from Guardian who wanted to get rid of you earlier than they did because you couldn't fly a single engine arplane.but Santa 🎅 ( O.R.) reluctantly signed you off after giving you tons of extra basic flying lessons not to mention your total lack of knowledge in instrument flying and radio work which was more than embarrassing to listen to
You scared every medcrew you flew with and they expressed their concern to management.
You are suing everybody in the world and half the world is suing you ( by your own admission)
Hell you are even suing the military.
You threatened Guardian with a lawsuit before they canned your ##$%
Shortly after you were fired from Guardian you got a job with "a classic EMS operation" you lasted there about two months before they too fired you because you couldn't fly that single engine airplane and scared the medics there too to the point they all refused to fly with you.

"Captain engry " was not fired but rather resigned with a nice chunk of severance pay when other bases offered by the company were decline.
Captain angry did not want to live with you in the same house because against company policy you brought an arsenal of weapons to the crew house and being as unstable as you were that raised some serious concern.
Your cooking of special food because of your allergies would and made everyone who smelled it gag.
The neighbors were questioning your sanity when you stood in the street with those 3D goggles on waving an imaginary sword 🤔
Your issues with telling the truth were noticed by everyone you were in class with..
The people you shared the crew house with during training complained about you to the company...

Now as far as Guardian goes , it's a good company with good people in management, the problem is that Guardian was bought out by a previous client REACH
Reach is the bottom feeder of the EMS world and their base managers who you'd be working under are nurses and medics who disrespect pilots in general.
Adversarial relationships between medcrews and the pilots are common to most if not all EMS operators..
I would recommend Guardian but only if you are based at a base they control ( i.e. their own medcrews and support employees)
As far as the company having your back...they will put their clients first regardless of whos at fault.

Good luck it could be a real rewarding and enjoyable experience.
You're an idiot and clearly stalking me. I quit Empire after being there for two years. I was not fired. Even gave nearly a month of notice and worked right up until my last day. Was even asked if I wanted to stay.

Guardian did not fire me. I quit and have proof. I had an mechanical issue on take off and did exactly what anyone else would do. I was never disciplined and in fact every other pilot there backed me up including "OR".

OR didn't "reluctantly approve me. Thats ridiculous. I've never failed a check ride in my life. All three companies approved me with no concerns. Empire I had at least 5 check rides no issues with any of them.

I don't know where you get the idea I am suing everyone in the world?

Why do you think I am suing the military???? Why would I sue them?

I've never been sued by any one so I can't imagine why you would say that.

You claim to know a lot about me, and clearly you have take some small information about me and built it into an utter fantasy. While you know where I work you clearly have no idea of my actual work history.

I suspect you are Capt Angry here. He was clearly fired. And it wasn't the first time either.