Thread: Guardian Flight
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 08:53 AM
KitCloudkicker
On Reserve

Joined APC: Aug 2019

Originally Posted by Demoman View Post
Wait until you see him wearing his ninja outfit wearing 3D goggles and waving an imaginary wond ...
Hero...
The hero neglected to mention that in the span of a week or so he was involved in two self induced emergencies...
😉
So by "ninja outfit" you mean my company issued black flight suit the company requires all pilots and med crew to wear?

And the two two emergencies when one of my panel displays blew up, after I wrote it up the two prior flights and maintenance continued to write it down as "ops check normal" but knew it was an issue and had already ordered a $30,000 replacement that just hadn't arrived yet but the company didn't want to lose the revenue by downing the plane. Which led to me having a fire in flight with a patient on board with breathing problems? You mean that one?

Or the second issue 10 days later where maintenance again screwed up and didn't fix another known issue leading to an injury of a patient on board. The one I have video?

You mean those two "self induced" incidents???? The two incidents the company got a FAA violation for?