Old 05-24-2021, 06:21 AM
IamANewbie
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2021

Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post
Not if destination countries require it... even if somebody thinks their contract requires that they be paid to not get vaccinated and not fly, the force majeure clauses will prevail in court.
Look past the news Rick... I know they all want us to believe that all countries will require it. It is the medias job to put out these opinion pieces to control how we think. The media has been doing this for 50+ years. So far I have seen many countries opening up to tourism and yes when you read news articles( I see it too) they all say "countries open up to vaccinated travelers" but if you bypass that and go directly to the countries Embassy websites (Italy,Greece to name a few) where the real and accurate news is. Almost all of them (updated very recent) say "Proof of vaccine OR Negative Covid test to enter". I have always used information of a countries embassy website anyway whenever I travel the world in the past. I never rely on the news. So, Yes I know the narrative out there is everywhere will require vaccines, but thats just not the case and the media is full of "opinion pieces" There is so much fear and mind control tactics out there. Many of these world leaders understand that probably half of the worlds population wont get vaccines.