Old 05-26-2021, 08:21 AM
rickair7777
Prime Minister/Moderator

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Engines Turn Or People Swim

Originally Posted by GeeWizDriver View Post
All true but Grumpy's point is well taken. Those that have already had a serious case of Covid and fully recovered from it, like my better half, legitimately question whether they actually need to take a Covid vaccine. And yet, she will somehow be lumped into the "anti-science, anti-vaxxer" camp despite plenty of medical evidence suggesting that she cannot get Covid again nor pass it to anyone else. Something that the vaccinated only group cannot say.

It's going to be like everything else covid, they will take the conservative road until they have some empirical data. Some politicians and bureaucrats will likely drag it out even longer, until the data gets analyzed, peer-reviewed and formally published. At some point they'll have to let it go, kind of like the masks.

My definition of anti-vax is the ones on a religious crusade to insult and mis-inform with blatant falsehoods to make a point for reasons I cannot begin to understand. Nobody should get any grief just for making their own choice, nor should anyone get grief for choosing who they associate with or employ.