View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 11:47 AM
Flyinguy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017

Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post
If you knew anything about it at all you'd know they're interested in efficacy duration. Actually if you simply read *and comprehended* what you quoted you'd know that, because your quote says it.

Even so it doesn't hurt that the bureaucrats to monitor for longer-term safety just to say they did. Nobody actually expects any long-term safety problems at this point, would have turned up already (exceptionally high probability).

Whoops, yea, you caught me skimming. You got me me there.

But surely you would understand the hesitation on trusting an entity who has many times (that 60 minutes example is just a very relatable example) inspired by fear/panic, either acted before knowing all facets or knew them and were willing to risk it (which is slightly more understandable if the risks weren’t hidden/lied about as they commonly are).

Give me the info, let me decide the risk/reward, and don’t shame, or propaganda to shame/influence my decision.

If the private company wants to ban non-vaccinated folks, I don’t care. Capitalism will sort that out. But the govt should have no official say nor should they incentivize or punish to attain their will. But that’s a whole different topic.