View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 04:13 AM
WhiskyWhisky
Banned

Joined APC: Jul 2018
Position: ATP

Originally Posted by BRayW View Post
I wish the CDC and organizations would all give exemptions to those who have had Covid as well. Actually, I wish they would no longer make any requirements since anyone who is concerned can get the vaccine, but at least recognizing the immunity from having had the virus should be standard. Last week in the Providence airport I was glad to hear that having had the virus exempted travelers from quarantine.
Now there is some common sense I haven't heard in years. Fauci should be fired and hung. The mental anguish he has caused with his flip flops the last year has done more mental harm to my fellow Americans then the virus itself. What pains me more is seeing the mental distress the falsehoods have caused my fellow coworkers and Americans. Isn't it ironic that Airline Pilots were supposed to be one of the first essential groups to get the vaccine and here we are and I still dont have the shot, yet I'm still flying 80 hours a month and 100% healthy. Why doesn't "science" look at airline pilots and the proven fact that natural immunity works just fine? Instead the Fauci lovers would rather keep double masking as part of their Cult. A social symbol of You are either with us, or with them. The Mask has become the MAGA hat for the left.