View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 08:05 AM
SaintNick
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2019

Originally Posted by Bgood View Post
Because folks would be sharing it all over the place. Forums like here, and other social media. Company would easily get an idea of what the ask is before they even meet with ALPA. Sheeeit we can't even stop talking about what would make us vote yes right now on the forum, and that's without seeing the ask.

On another note, I hate this idea/mindset of "hey this is what company wanna give us so let's take what we can get cause it's better than nothing". Smh so when do we say no? When do we actually ask for something substantial in return? And no, what was offered was not substantial so even if we lose arbitration, which I doubt, we lose nothing offered and still atleast keep our dignity of not just giving away stuff all willy nilly.

I don't think anyone, who voted No, thinks the NEA is bad for our growth, the devil is just in the details of LOA 13, And the details were unacceptable.

I share the same sentiment of others here that if we should lose arbitration and the company allowed to operate against our CBA agreement, that decision of the arbitrator will not just set a bad precedent here but on the whole industry and ALPA national should get involved and do something about it, lobby whoever needs to be lobbied if that's what it takes.
that last paragraph is very very true and every one needs to read it twice