View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 05:11 AM
brockenspectre
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2020
Position: 25A

Originally Posted by sanicom3205 View Post
There is "industry precedent" as a result of the last jumpseat war you guys started. Just because we aren't going to fold to your demands doesn't mean we're wrong.

We do international flying, and you aren't allowed on the jumpseat (tsa issue not aa btw).
You don't do international flying, and we aren't allowed on your jumpseat (because those flights don't exist).

Sound about equal to me. That leaves domestic flying, of which you are seeking priority on 100% of our flights while we would get it on about 50% of yours.

That's a fair point, but there's a logical solution to that issue too.

The number of guys who actually commute on those three (AA UAL DAL) airlines is really small. Pick which one you want priority on, and all of this is avoided. You guys get to work knowing where you stand on this list on the airline you commute on.
"Sound about equal to me. That leaves domestic flying, of which you are seeking priority on 100% of our flights while we would get it on about 50% of yours. "

Why do you keep lumping other partners flying in with yours? I hope you are on purpose manipulating the numbers in the hopes to try and pull the wool over peoples eyes, and not thick headed enough to think that DL and UA seats should be included in this "100%".