Gets Weekends Off
JamesBond
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    May 2015
  • Position
    A350 Both
Quote: I converted dead center in the middle of my IQ training footprint for a new fleet. I called training accommodations for a myriad of problems with the hotel and my calls were returned or emails responded to within the day. We were eventually moved to a new hotel without further prompting. The training planner responded to an email prior to training and addressed whatever the issue happened to be. I went through IQ without a single schedule hiccup and finished on the date and sim period it said I would two months ago when I received the training award footprint email.

I am not connected to anyone here.

I would hate to see what’s going on behind the curtain at AA if you think it’s going truly down the Olympic ski jump hill here.
Well first of all I didn't say things were going downhill here like an Olympic ski jump. Nothing of the sort. I will say that the way the VEOP was handled with other parts of the company vis a vis the training planners and OE planners etc, there was a huge brain drain and the entire department had to reinvent the wheel in many cases. I will essentially be halfway thru my seat lock by the time I get trained and OE'd. going on month number 4 at 350A, NQAT pay... The efficiency during the plannedemic was atrocious. DAL panicked way too early imho. I'm glad things worked out for you, but for many it has been a fustercluck of epic proportions. And I still say your contention that the OP was "hot garbage" is your own lack of clue.