View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 07:52 AM
chase
XOJET Citation X

Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: DO, Baker Aviation, Citation X

Originally Posted by Diesel8 View Post
XO Jet Insults Continue:

After applying for a pilot job (with more than enough qualifications) with XO, I get this in my email inbox today:

Really? I'll put this with the other offer to work in IT.

I have put in for jobs at other places, but the solicitations I get from this company are the most asinine and inappropriate. Most over they are insulting. This one takes the cake.
Diesel

sorry you weren’t selected for an interview. I can understand your disappointment and frustration with getting an unsolicited job invite in an area you have no interest in.

I spoke to HR and they mentioned the cause of this could possibly be due to an option within the app that asks “Do you wish to be notified of other XOJET job openings?”

That is not uncommon on apps but in this case you may have thought clicking the link would send you other “pilot” job openings when in fact clicking the block indicating yes would send you other job openings besides new pilot openings within XO.

Regardless, HR appreciates you bringing this matter up and is looking into possibly rewording this part of the app to avoid confusion for others.

There is also a block at the bottom of the email you received that allows you to unsubscribe from all emails from XOJET. If you are getting those annoying emails just click on that link and that should solve the problem also.

Good luck in your pursuit of the ideal job for you.