View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 06:55 PM
Rangerover
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2020

Originally Posted by OTZeagle1 View Post
I read this stuff and have to laugh. I honestly think some of you think you are detouring people from applying, you are going to single handedly shut down the pipeline. Just like none of you are going to leave, I know, I know, you are talking to your net works🤔 realIy weighing all of your options. In 5 years, all of you will still be here, still be unhappy, still whining. I think many of you think, by doing this Alaska will end up with no one willing to come to class, and you will then finally get your windfall, whatever that may be. Guys, really? We are having trouble finding qualified applicants, really, you believe that. We are swamped with applications, and none of you guys are leaving, grow up! It really is embarrassing. We will get a new contract, 12-18 mos. If you live on the west coast, especially in one of our bases, this will be a good gig. If you live on the East coast or Midwest, with no desire to move, why would you apply here🤔, unless maybe you have exhausted DA, AA, UA, JB, FX, SW, UP…
Still sticking to your guns on SFO closing?