Thread: GoJet Growth
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 03:14 PM
ERAUAV8R
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2021

Originally Posted by naturalaviator View Post
Hey! I just started my aviation career and I found this website, so I figured I might be able to grab some insight into my potential new life! I'm just about to get all of my ratings and am looking into a few places to start my career up. I've heard that GoJet has direct entry captains and was wondering if y'all recommend it. Thanks!
Originally Posted by naturalaviator View Post
Hey! I just started my aviation career and I found this website, so I figured I might be able to grab some insight into my potential new life! I'm just about to get all of my ratings and am looking into a few places to start my career up. I've heard that GoJet has direct entry captains and was wondering if y'all recommend it. Thanks!
Gojet does have that specific program and it’s industry leading. They just came to my college and my buddy told me how it worked. Apparently if you have some time at another airline you can get paid more here. Which is nice because if you had say 10 years at another airline you’d be able to hit the 20 year pay mark in only 10. Plus industry leading in every other aspect.
​​​​​​​