View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 04:32 AM
pinseeker
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2006

Originally Posted by Noworkallplay View Post
Hey clown. Sick bank didn't cover longer term disability at the previous place. You couldn’t just go out sick for months on end. You better get educated before you speak. The LTD we have at FDX is the best in the industry to my knowledge and we don't pay the premium. Two separate things. So before you go calling names get some education on what we have compared to others.

Hey clown. Did I touch a nerve? I better get educated before I speak or what keyboard tough guy. Lack of education hasn't stopped you from spewing your drivel. You like to call people names, but seem pretty sensitive to it. Tell me what major you worked for and I will compare. You were the one who stated that you had unlimited paid sick. So what is unlimited? You never put any qualifiers on it. I just took it a step further and brought in a long term illness or medical issue. You like making crap up and then scramble to fill in the gaps once you are called out for it. You still like to complain about pilots working extra when you have admitted to working extra yourself. I guess only you can decided when it is ok to work extra or not. Honk Honk! Squeezing that big red nose of yours!