Thread: Amerijet
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 06:38 AM
wjcandee
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2016

Originally Posted by 478driver View Post
Any one is welcome to PM more for more information and facts rather than your well timed “way outside look” that whoever may have put you up to.
I'm concerned that perhaps you should remove your tinfoil hat before reading my posts. I know that conspiracy theories of all kinds abound in pilot lounges, but it's a big leap to try to turn a pretty-straightforward, fairly-innocuous post into some kind of devilish propoganda.

I've been around these forums a long time; nobody's "putting me up to" anything. You posted something, I thought it was interesting, and I responded with a post from my own perspective.

I think it's a little presumptuous for you to try to bully me into not speaking by saying that nobody cares what I think. I'm not so sure that that's true, and even if it is, it's kind of up to me to decide whether to post into a void where nobody cares what I say.

It seems like the only drama being created here is by you. Everybody else seems to ask questions, get a variety of answers, and make their own decisions.

Amerijet is in a state of flux. It will be an opportunity for some who want to take advantage of that, and it will be not a good fit for others, who apparently include you.

Good luck with your future career (seriously -- because I'm always civil to and hopeful for even folks who disagree with me).