View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 07:13 AM
CGLimits
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2016

Originally Posted by IamEssential View Post
As CNN would like you to be hysteric about to rescue its nosediving ratings. Something like .097% of vaccinated individuals have died while having the delta variant. That is not even scientifically significant enough to 100% verify that they even died from that variant or had some other preexisting condition. Meaning the vaccine is still very effective. So then I ask again, if you say the vaccine works then why does it matter to you whether other people get it or not?
Really? I am not thinking about me. I am already vaccinated. I personally don’t care about a single one person getting vaccinated. I don’t care about you or your family if you chose not to get it. I care about the whole country and the world getting out of the pandemic so that we can go back to a normal life. Caring about the greater good seems to be a foreign concept around here. But that’s what I care about. And the only way out of the pandemic is through vaccinations. That is a fact. You may hate the idea of it but that is our reality.