View Single Post
Old 08-07-2021, 07:14 AM
ToddChavez
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2018
Position: FL

Originally Posted by CGLimits View Post
diseases…there, are you happy? I don’t give medical advise to anyone. I never have and never will.
ALPA Please support the company on this. Most pilots I have flown with have been vaccinated. The majority of flight attendants I have asked also have been vaccinated. There is only one way out of this. Only one. Vaccines. Your rights end where mine begin. If you refuse to see the truth (that’s the real madness) I don’t care anymore if you put yourself or your family in danger. But I do care that you’ll be reckless enough to endanger your coworkers and everyone else you come in contact with. I fully support the company on this and I will ask ALPA to support it as well.
If it’s such a lifesaver then why are hospitals having to mandate it for their own healthcare professionals?”

You answered your own question. Even among health care workers there is misinformation. They have to mandate it to protect everyone and to stop it.
No vaccine in the history of vaccines works unless most people are vaccinated. The reason we eradicated a lot of deseases in the last one hundred years is because everyone got vaccinated. You really don’t know the way vaccines work? Do you think poleo got eradicated because only a few got vaccinated, or measles, or countless other diseases? Unless most of us get vaccinated we are not beating this thing anytime soon. The longer it takes the more time it has to keep mutating.
This is not about guilting people. This is about understanding that this virus is absolutely nothing like the flu. And each variant is behaving differently from previous variants. Some variants are milder, some more aggressive. The Delta variant is a bad one. It is no accident that states with the highest vaccination rates have the lowest cases right now. It’s also no accident that states with the lowest vaccination rates are going through spikes that we had not seen since February. This is not apartheid. We as a country are not understanding that we are in it together. Either we all pull in the same direction or we are not getting out of it.
Sure sounds like medical advice to me....