View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 03:51 PM
ICON

[QUOTE=B6Guy]ICON, so how would you improve this 'late' JFK FO scheduling?. One idea above is to delay FLL and LGB so they are just as 'late' as the JFK sched. Great Values.

QUOTE]

All right before this gets out of hand and turns into flight info, I am trying to keep this as light as possible with out everyone getting ****ed off. I think I've come up with a tangible solution. How Do I improve schedules? First I run JFK FO's before everyone else's. Then I give JFK FO's a chance to remove 10 no.... 20 % of the bad trips and send them to FLL. Then, of course, the JFK captains (unfortunately some trips will not be available for IOE, but a list of those will be provided before the captain bid). Then I run everyone else's (the order does not matter, as I am based in New York). All of this is subject to change however as I hope to upgrade one day.

As far as your options I was only kidding. I was just implying that that not all of our compensation is the same. But it was only a joke, I didn't mean anything personal. Remember I like this company....I just think there are some problems that could be fixed (see solution above).