View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 02:41 PM
IamEssential
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2020

Originally Posted by F9Driver View Post
Hosting a reduced capacity party, outside, with vaccinated or tested people, yes, good for him indeed!

You and your ilk are always lamenting the youth not being tough enough, what's wearing a mask for a while during the school hours going to hurt amirite!? Seriously, the people pounding their chest as being the toughest MFers out there can't wear a thing on their face "cUz I cAN't BreAthe". Glad you guys aren't doctors or surgeons.

Wouldn't bother me, I actually have empathy for folks that can't get the vaccine, and kids. It's just a test, no freedom is being taken from you.

Why? So you can point to a small number and say see, it's not too bad? Spoiler alert, the US is big and small percentages can still mean a lot of people. Over 600k is a small percentage to the total pop, but that sure seems like a lot of real people to me.

#smallpercentagelivesmatter

Thanks for a reasonable take. She's done all that work, and I'm just assuming is in a related field. Her opinion certainty can be valid. I will push back and say one individual is subject to an unknown amount of bias. I would rather hear opinions from a team of people, or many people over time and their findings as well. Nothing against her, by any means.
wtf was "reduced" about Obamas huge party? Lmao, you can't even see your hypocrisy. You guys do it to yourselves.