View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 10:26 AM
DubyaDawg
New Hire

Joined APC: Aug 2021

Originally Posted by flybub View Post
Email your contact you got your travel itinerary from. I heard back 2 days after my interview. Some in my group were the following day.
Originally Posted by pahHONEix View Post
After you interviewed did anyone give you a firm "You'll hear back from us by [day or date]"? I had a similar experience when I interviewed back in 2019, was told "you'll hear back from us by this Wednesday" and never heard anything back for five looong days. Finally my recruiter called me a full week after my interview with a job offer and a "sorry I got busy lol."

I know it's nervewracking as anything but don't give up until you hear a firm "yes" or "no" either way! Our staffing department is trying to fill classes for 90-100 first officers a month so they've got their hands full, too.
Thanks guys! I don't recall getting an exact date I'd hear by in the interview other than just "a few days". I do have the email for the manager of pilot recruiting, he did my phone screen as well as my in person interview. I might give it until the end of the day today and shoot him an email since tomorrow will make it one week exactly. Fingers crossed!