View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 06:23 AM
CaptYoda
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2013

Originally Posted by S4User View Post
I'm having trouble posting on these forums, so asking my question here.

I applied to Kalitta back in May 2021, but haven't heard anything. Also, it seems there is no way to update my information/hours/etc. on the ADP website. Is there a way to do so? Also, are they actually hiring right now?

Thanks!
Not at K4 but I will say that every airline has its own algorithm in shortlisting applicants. For the prospective applicant, it's not always fair and just but that's just the way it is. A type-rated guy with time in type gets overlooked while someone else with lesser qualifications on paper gets the nod. We all know of these scenarios.
While it's possible to be "lost" in the system it's also possible that your credentials are not competitive at the moment for whatever reason. Do update and keep at it. As far as updating maybe some here from K4 can give you some info on that score. Don't expect to hear back just because you applied.
If you look at recent posts, K4 is indeed interviewing and hiring. As far as trouble posting? Not sure what the problem is since you just posted this question?