View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 08:31 AM
S4User
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2021

Originally Posted by CaptYoda View Post
Not at K4 but I will say that every airline has its own algorithm in shortlisting applicants. For the prospective applicant, it's not always fair and just but that's just the way it is. A type-rated guy with time in type gets overlooked while someone else with lesser qualifications on paper gets the nod. We all know of these scenarios.

While it's possible to be "lost" in the system it's also possible that your credentials are not competitive at the moment for whatever reason. Do update and keep at it. As far as updating maybe some here from K4 can give you some info on that score. Don't expect to hear back just because you applied.

If you look at recent posts, K4 is indeed interviewing and hiring. As far as trouble posting? Not sure what the problem is since you just posted this question?
Thanks for the info

I'm not sure how to update the app, but hopefully someone internal can chime in. Would I need to create a new profile/app?

I visited Kalitta's maintenence center in Oscoda and was very interested in the organization (though I was not in a position to ask for an internal rec).

As for posting, I initially wanted to create a new thread (this is what I had issues with), but I can post replies. Not trying to hijack the thread, but apparently this is all I can do right now.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk