View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 09:59 AM
Tfork
Always Working

Joined APC: Jul 2021

Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
They don't. "Off-label prescribing is common. According to the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, around 20% of all prescriptions in the United States are for off-label use"

You really should read this before you decide to sue anyone.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...label-drug-use
Sweet, so all this time we have had a vaccine pushed down our throat of which they could not prove long term safety? Yikes.

Maybe the good people of MS can get ivermectin from a doctor, but find it cheaper to go to an animal pharmacy? I can't speak intelligently on the medical habits of the people in MS.

I can note that there is NO MONEY in Ivermectin treatment (an off patent drug) for the pharma companies, while there is BIG MONEY in even emergency authority vaccines for them. Do you think that the pharma companies would spend lots of money on drug trials for Ivermectin, when they will make NO MONEY off them, or would they rather spend money on trials for a new vaccine that they will MAKE BILLIONS on?
That is all you got? You know it costs money to go to doctor, right, vs an “animal pharmacy”, right?
Do you even understand what that article is about?

You do remember after I posted the original article about how people were taking this in Mississppi, then you and others started by saying doctors were prescribing this off-label, right?