View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 09:47 AM
skywatch
Gets Weekdays Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Economy Minus

Originally Posted by Tfork View Post
You are correct that some come from off-label prescriptions. The article I just cited said 75% cam from animal pharmacies in that particular state. Why do suppose that is happening?
Because people are morons? Look, my only point in saying everything that I have said to date is that Ivermectin is very possibly a very effective drug for the treatment of COVID-19, as shown by multiple scientific and credible studies including all those I posted. Ivermectin is not, as the media and the FDA (and you, maybe?) have portrayed it, a veterinary medicine reserved for crazy tin foil hat folks. Rather it is a medicine that has been called a miracle drug. It is a medicine used around the world with great success. It deserves a good look as a treatment for COVID, and likely won't get that because of all the financial and political reasons I have already stated, which are undeniably a factor. If only someone in power could figure out how to make money off it.

That said, I can't account for how the drug is used outside of the oversight of a physician any more than I can for any prescription drug that is abused.