Thread: AA Hiring?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 03:43 PM
Dobbs18
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Originally Posted by AllYourBaseAreB View Post
It’s back over 1000 deaths a day. 99% survivable is still over 3 million deaths if everyone gets it in this country. The bigger issue is hospitals in areas getting a spike not being able to take in people with other health problems since the beds are full.

Nothing political in this post.
I am happy and confident enough to say I will take those odds…I am in the 17-49 year old crowd which has an even higher chance of survival plus I am not over weight, don’t smoke, and have no other pre-existing conditions which further pushes me to the survivable column, oh and I got the vaccine…COVID isn’t going to disappear because we all wear mask, we have to learn to live with it and move on…again harsh for some but what’s the alternative? Live like hermits for the rest of our lives? No thanks, I’ll take the vaccine and my 99%+ chances and move on…per the CDC Heart disease and Cancer kill twice that many, EACH! on the daily in the US, have we adjusted our lives that radically for those ailments? If we did, smoking would be illegal, drinking too, fast food would be illegal, along with sugary drinks…hell most months accidents kill more people than COVID, guess we shouldn’t drive either…get that vaccine don’t get the vaccine, it’s like choosing to smoke, or drive without a seatbelt, or text while driving…most will live longer by choosing to not do those things but some will do those things and still out live the others…I don’t want to get COVID or have anyone in my family get it, but life is full of risks and I won’t let fear rule over me. The data says I (and most others) have a near 100% chance of survival, what more do you need? As far as beds full…don’t know the solution to that..I do know there is ALOT of misinformation out there so be careful what you read and interpret as fact.