View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 05:39 AM
dckozak
done, gone skiing

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Rocking chair

What an appalling response from a group who portend to be knowledgeable. Why not refute the poster claims rather than knock his poor grammar and writing style? Only five posts? So for this his post is to be dismissed!

Originally Posted by JohnBurke View Post
I read it. Badly written, hard to read, full of mistakes and contradictions, and the author is an idiot, but I did read it.

He sold his house, only to return to find that it's rented to someone else? Didn't proof read his own fiction?

Sold his house before he had a contract in hand?

Had to search more than one manual for information? Shocking. First aircraft?

The poster is new, only five pprune posts to his credit, and little wonder.

Great story, some of which is familiar from those quarters, but not very credible, either.

Originally Posted by JohnBurke View Post
I've spent my share of time all over the middle east, and am quite familiar.

The account reflected poorly on the author.
So by your admission, the poster is wrong and he is disparaging a good Middle East airline? A lot of details from him and only throw away responses about his credibility.

Originally Posted by captjns View Post
Nothing to see here folks… The horse is dead… It’s not going to stand up… Move right along…
Couldn't even be bothered to write a critique that made sense. Glad to see you added to the conversation. Helps others who may be considering applying at Qatar in the future.

Originally Posted by B757 View Post
.. About half way through this I had seen enough..The airline business is not made for this author, may I kindly recommend something else.. Good luck..!!

Fly safe,
B757
Rather than point by point refute the OP, the posters here couldn't be bothered to do more than knock him. A lot of very damaging accusations (many posted before by others) and no meaningful retort. I would have expected better from a forum that ostensibly is looking out for aviators and educate all to the pros and cons in the industry. These replies added nothing constructive to the discussion.