Thread: AA Hiring?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 07:51 PM
Dobbs18
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Originally Posted by AllYourBaseAreB View Post
not sure how my 4 sentences caused you to write all that. Who are you trying to convince? Yourself?
I posted what I did bc your post of 1000 deaths a day and over 3 million possible deaths in the US is the kind of fear inducing post that IMHO has pushed this country to the edge…if people were to take in that type of information in a broader context maybe we could peacefully come to terms with this virus. It’s NOT going to kill us all, not even close. People have lost sight of that and turned on their follow man in very ugly ways, just go over to the United thread for proof. People die everyday, and while tragic, it’s a part of being human. The risk associated with this virus should not elicit the kind of life altering response we are seeing, if it did, we as humans would change a multitude of behavioral norms based on the risk of dying from such norms. Yet we don’t, but for some reason with COVID we have…I am not trying to convince myself, I am just hoping there is light at the end of this dark dark tunnel we find ourselves in.