View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 02:01 PM
Catboatsailor
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2013

Originally Posted by Positionunsure View Post
Hold on… wait…. R. Hayes (JB CEO) just wants the bragging rights, “Hey look at me I put JB in Europe”. At the same time he’s in bed with AA thinking it was the best deal since sliced bread (North East Agreement).. Meanwhile as he’s bleeding JB to death on this dumb arse Europe trip… AA sneaks through the back door and swoops up what remains of JB. There is a total disconnect with senior JB leadership and reality, they actually believe they got the better deal with AA, yet they failed to read and comprehend the small print in the deal they inked with AA. When you deal with AA holdings etc your dealing with (lack of a better term)the devil, (To my fellow AA aviators this is not aimed at you, simply your senior leadership).
Every time the government gives out money there’s consolidation etc.. then again the tall glass of JW blue I’ve been sipping on is talking and this is all just BS.. I give it 10-12 months and it’s a done deal. FYI…the Europe venture load factors for JB are 35-50% yea that’ll last long. God I hope I’m wrong.
The DOJ would never allow us or AA to merge with JetBlue. The monopoly of JFK wouldn’t pass public outcry. United might be able to play since they pulled out of JFK. IMHO Hawaiian would be the most likely dance partner.