Old 09-18-2021, 05:50 AM
ZapBrannigan
Furloughed Again?!

Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: Boeing 737
Default Vaccination Participation Pay Program

Originally Posted by usernamehere View Post
1.when they’ve lied multiple times,
2.when they said the best way to distribute vaccine was based on “equity” (aka racism) not age
3. when they cherry pick data to get result they want
4. when there is no talk or credit given for natural immunity
5. when they give overarching overbroad recommendations to everyone regardless of health or age instead of providing data to help people make an informed decision. Instead they use ambiguous imprecise terminology.
6. when they make public proclamations and don’t provide the data underlying the proclamation
7. When they unconstitutionally regulate landlord tenant relationships
8. when treatments that are lifesaving are lied about and downplayed, and discredited with studies designed to fail.

that’s off the top of my head why people don’t trust the “health authorities.” And I’m vaccinated.

Totally fair. I agree with some of those points, disagree with others. Not going to disparage you because of your beliefs, your religion, or your politics. I'm positive we could still fly a four day trip together and have a good time even if we disagree on a few things.

At the end of the day, this thread is about the 13TFP. Want the $$? Get the shot.

Don't want the shot? That's ok too. It's only 13 TFP. Premium is like fishing with dynamite right now. I'm sure you'll get it elsewhere.