Old 09-20-2021, 04:08 PM
GVAMngt
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2021
Default GrandView Company Update

Hello Everyone,

GrandView Aviation management here. I wanted to take a moment to make sure that everyone had the correct information about our company. While I respect that APC is a place where pilots can share their experiences and we welcome the feedback, I do not want for misinformation to spread from the previous post. We are very open to feedback and I hope that our employees now and in the future let us know how we can improve and keep the lines on communication open to help improve our company.

COVID was a hard time for a lot of companies and the PPP Program helped to keep all of our employees employed while the shutdowns were in place, and for employees that were over the threshold of pay or were not working that time, there were pay cuts, but once we were able to start flying again, we were able to bring people back to their full pay rate.

We have seen unprecedent growth after the shutdowns from COVID and are excited about our ability to service more customers and continue to help provide a good, safe place for our employees to work.

We are adding Phenom 300s to our fleet as we are able and are up to 13 aircraft today, and there are 2 helicopters at the company. We do have a mandatory vaccination policy in place, we are getting ahead of OSHAs ETS and expect that we will be able to continue operating as safely as possible because of this. We are not ignoring religious and medical exemptions, those are handled through the HR team and are being utilized by employees. We have told all of our incoming new hires about the vaccination policy and the expectations that it comes with.

As a company we support more than charter flying, we also take part in Organ Procurement missions, and that is where our requirements for living in base are created from. Our goal is to have medical missions at all of our extensions of base, allowing our pilots to be home more often and be able to service customers from both sides of the business. While we are growing and getting those bases established it takes time for the crew to be up and running and the medical business to come in, so pilots are moved around a lot during that startup time.

Like any company, our team is growing and expanding with our growth. While we continue to work through those growing pains we are open to feedback on how to improve the organization and hope that our employees will help mold the company into something that believe in. Our ownership and some of the management team has not changed since 4 jets and 20 pilots. We conduct monthly pilot meetings to gather feedback, conduct employee surveys that are elevated to our senior leader team, and every member of management has an open door policy to be there for employees when they need us.