View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 10:11 PM
Vprdrvr
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2013

Originally Posted by MIddle3rd View Post
True. I now know many captains that feel like they were forced into getting a vaccine to prevent a disease they already had and it's clearly not working to prevent. 6.2 billion doses given worldwide. 7.5 billion people. Here we are still with travel restrictions, still testing left and right, still worried about spiking etc, people still wearing stupid ass masks etc. Nowhere close to normal. Guess how much those captains will be working to fix anything from now on?.....I for one don't give a damn about the company I work for anymore. I'll work here long enough to get as much money from it as possible. I'll go out of my way to fix nothing that's not my responsibility. These captains will fly as slow or as fast as they like. And no, they won't quit. They'll go home happy knowing they made 40k this month and didn't lift a finger to fix any issues for this rotten ass woke political company. BTW, I'm not miserable at work. I enjoy just about all the people I work with and the flying. Our management and leadership have disrespected us.. CORE4 doesn't involve forcing your people to do things medically they don't need nor want. The other airlines have not gone down this path. I guess we'll see, but I don't think they will.
Wow, beautifully said. I agree with every word.

Last edited by Vprdrvr; 09-29-2021 at 10:26 PM.