Thread: jetBlue Hiring
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 01:18 PM
Guppy51
On Reserve

Joined APC: Mar 2018

Originally Posted by RJDriver900 View Post
For those who went for the face to face. On the logbook and aeronautical experience form it says do not include dual received time. So it looks like jetblue doesn't want you to log this as sic like other airlines. They just don't want you to include dual received at all.

Only thing that threw me off is doing this will cause the total time on their forms to not match up to my logbook and resume total time. Because going back to primary training after getting your PPL when you do instrument etc. your logging dual received and pic. Just want to make sure I'm understanding that correctly.
On the form just list your total time - the dual received from your Private pilot hours. I never thought about the PIC/Dual received time from instrument training, I kept that in. I think they just don't want to count those house that was not listed it under "PIC" or "SIC". I freaked out for a while after I saw my printed logbook did not match the hours on the form. I was wondering where did I miss 60+ hours and went over my logbook many times, then I realized it was the dual received time that I missed.

Long story short, there was 60+ hours different from my TT on my logbook and the form, and there was no question asked. Currently in phase 2 of the hiring process.