View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 11:46 AM
LUVisLost
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2020

Originally Posted by jacinth View Post
I don’t know why you said most of this. No one has argued it. But vaccine mandates are wrong and should be fought. There is no precedence on the federal or state level of mandates. Only on the local county level. And every time it has been done it has lead to horrifying atrocities. Just because something was done in the past doesn’t mean we should do it again. A company doesn’t have a right to discriminate and that’s exactly what’s happening here. In the few examples of local mandates in our country it has lead to 60,000 women forced sterilized, barbaric racism, public health officials being given powers they don’t have (surprise surprise history repeats) children ripped from homes in the middle of the night, homes and businesses burned down. These things should not be allowed. And this is where this is heading if not stopped, likely a Holocaust level event. And no, for all who argue the George Washington example, it is absurd. It happened in one camp, during a war, when they were getting ready for a major battle, only to soldiers. They accepted natural immunity. George Washington himself had already had the virus and recovered. And also, this was an actual vaccine. They would cut you and then wipe the pus of a recently recovered individual to get the dead virus in you. What we are doing today is not even remotely similar. If you are still being infected and transmitting to everyone around you, you have no immunity. If it wanes after 6 months you never had immunity. You have a therapeutic based on one protein from one segment of a virus from two years ago that your immune system never developed resistance to. This is not a vaccine and shouldn’t even be roped into the discussion of other vaccines.

Whoa whoa whoa. I’m going to just hit on the highlights here.

You stated a company does not have a right to discriminate. Well that statement is wrong in many layers. One, mandating a vaccine is not discrimination. Not in any court of law can it be construed as such. Secondly even if it was a company can discriminate in any way it wants as long as it does not run afoul of any laws. I’ll give you a few examples

MASTERPIECE CAKESHOP, LTD., ET AL. v. COLORADO CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSION ET AL.

6-2 ruling SCOTUS

Hodgson v. Greyhound Lines, Inc., 499 F.2d 850 (7th Cir. 1974)

I could go on for pages and pages but it is simple as this. Discrimination is illegal if the law specifically prohibits it Please show me where in the law it is illegal to mandate employees have certain vaccinations? Where are employees a protected class? Best shot you got is religious exemption but you are going to have to prove it in court of law.

To even mention the Holocaust in your argument is lazy and offending in many ways. A vaccine mandate is not equatable to the Holocaust, the absolute worst form of human abuse in the history of the modern world, and you should remove that immediately.