Thread: AA Hiring?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 07:10 PM
KirillTheThrill
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2021

Originally Posted by MartyM View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, we will be joined by greatness shortly. Aviation expert FlyingWithGarrett will be coming to mainline AA the 13th! When he does his observation rides he can inform the CAs of all their mistakes, while smiling with a product in the flight deck, possibly in uniform, for his sponsors. And if you're his sim partner, expect a YouTube video starring you that explains why you suck and he's amazing. #MakeAmericanGreatAgain
Just watched his YouTube video, he wants us all to know his internal recommendations handed to him by his father is normal in this industry, but his “networking” is what really got him the mainline job 😃😃 (Yeah he really made a great reputation for himself with UA folks). My favorite line was “If everyone is talking bad about me, obviously I must be doing something right” 😂😂😂.

Honestly, I’m the same age as Garret, it’s not a maturity issue that will fade as he grows older and wiser, he’s just massive ass. “It is what it is” though, I’m sure the HR department loves the guy.

Stay tuned for the exciting announcement of his newly awarded aircraft! His poor sim partner….

Last edited by KirillTheThrill; 10-08-2021 at 07:30 PM.