View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 04:20 AM
CaptLumbar
On Reserve

Joined APC: Apr 2019

Originally Posted by sanicom3205 View Post
You knew everything you needed to know about him long before his anti vax push. He came in from another airline and treated Piedmont pilots as inferior. If “well at my previous airline….” was a personality.

Writing up lumbar supports for fun like it was either comical or helpful in any way. Made a name for himself and delay flights. Real cute.

Now he’s jamming his anti vax and political opinions down your throat on a page he’s supposed to moderate because he knows better than you. Just like he knew the airline industry better than everyone else because he flew for some other sh!tty airline and came to your company as a retread. Didn’t know the industry well enough to come to Piedmont when it actually would have been a good career move though.

Same thread of character as Garrett, just manifested in a different way.
Originally Posted by Lahey View Post
Hi captain lumbar

I am concerned about piedmont forcing me to take a deadly vaccine I do not want to take, what are your plans to fight for my personal freedoms?

signed, a piedmont freedom flyer.

Hopefully I can help promote freedom of choice by the time my term starts.

/s
Originally Posted by Wink View Post
The fact that he is on FB egging on SWA pilots in an illegal work action is concern enough for nobody to vote him in unless you enjoy being sued. How he's even being considered when he runs an FB Group rife with illegal work actions is beyond me.

This is not the level of common sense or professionalism we need representing us.
I have not "egged on" SW pilots, nor do I condone any illegal work actions. If you actually still work at PDT and are part of that facebook page, please report anything that goes against our group rules. I've actually deleted many posts regarding others implying anything remotely close to work actions. But I thank you for your concern and hope to see many of those supposed posts reported by you personally.